There's no doubt that we're in unprecedented times. Schools, businesses, restaurants and more are closing around the world. In this video, I'll share 5 things you can do to protect yourself, help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and potentially save lives...
- Wash your hands regularly. Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid physical contact whenever possible. The term "social distancing" has become really popular right now. We have transitioned meetings with our clients from in-person to phone and Zoom.
- Sneeze, cough into your elbow or clean tissue.
- If you are not feeling well, call your doctor about your symptoms before turning up to the doctors office.
- Offer to assist elderly members in your community. I can't stress this enough. It is highly likely that some members of your community are elderly or have health complications that could prevent them from accessing living necessities. Reach out and be a helping hand if you are able. We've been doing this for weeks.
Life is going to feel abnormal right now. But if we are all able to join together in doing these little things, we can have a greater impact on controlling the spread of COVID-19.